Over 75% of marketers admit that their marketing efforts impact their revenues. For this reason, marketing professionals worldwide invest in various marketing tools – automation, lead ecosystems, content management, video creation and more.
What are marketing tools?
Marketing tools are software or platforms that exhibit certain marketing functions for a business. This enables a company to execute its marketing operations with higher efficiencies and achieve economies of scale.
How do marketing tools help a business?
Marketing tools help a business with
- Lead generation and nurturing
- Process automation
- Traffic analytics
- Content creation and management
- Campaign analytics and optimization
…and much more.
How to choose the best marketing tool?
Choosing the best marketing tool for your business depends on the following factors:
- Type of marketing content needed (text, videos, animation, images or any other kind)
- The purpose – analytics, automation, campaign creation, collaboration, etc.
- Goal – improving website traffic, boosting CTR, boosting conversions, etc.
Based on the factors above, you can narrow down your list of marketing tools effectively.
Let’s now look at some of the best marketing tools of the industry today across all marketing niches.
Marketing tools for lead generation and market intelligence
To grow your business, you need to know who visits your website and what they are looking for. The tools below give you insights into your leads and visitors to help your business grow.
Apollo is your go-to choice for sales intelligence. It claims to help you boost your revenue by 10 times. Popular clients like DocuSign and Autodesk leverage its features for engagement and sales intelligence.
- Sales intelligence, engagement, analysis, and prospecting
- API and integrations
- ISO, SOC 2 and GDPR compliance
The price starts at $49 per month; a free plan is available
- Contact discovery
- Email sequence
- Lacks an intuitive interface
- Limited search filters
Hunter lets you discover any email address within moments. It is best utilized by businesses looking for professional email addresses to connect with potential clients. That said, it is great for B2B companies.
- Domain Search
- Email finder
- Email verification tool
- Cold email campaign tools
- Integration capabilities
Starts at $49 a month; a free plan is available
- The cold email feature is great
- Accurate contact information
- Lacks mail tracking software
- Limited phone numbers and titles
Zoominfo is the best marketing software for all B2B-related data for marketing. It enables you to connect with the buyers that matter to you. Big names like Google and Zoom use Zoominfo to grow their business.
- Contact search, company search
- Sales automation
- Digital advertising
- Lead enrichment
- Predictive modeling
- Data management
Price on request
- Extensive company database
- Contact import feature
- Lacks easy integration with Salesforce
- Sometimes contact information is wrong
This is a highly effective email marketing tool for growing your mailing lists. If you are struggling with tracking and identifying your leads amidst heavy traffic, Optinmonster can help you capture them.
- Drag-drop email builder
- Campaign segregation and triggers
- Seamless integration
- Targeted campaigns
Starts at $9 a month, no free trial is available
- Easy to set up and use
- Responsive support team
- Limited insights on campaigns
- Limited integrations
5. Lead Forensics
Lead Forensics lets you know a lot about visitors to your website. It helps with retargeting lost leads as well. It also enables your visitors to start real-time conversations with your business.
- Marketing prospects and attributions
- Account-based marketing campaigns
- Deep visitor insights
A free trial is available, pricing on request
- Captures every lead's information
- Prompts if a visitor needs help
- You need to pay to view visitor information
- Limited detail on who visits the website
Marketing Tools for Design, Docs and Visuals
Marketing also involves creating pitch decks, brochures, pamphlets, infographics and other design media that help your brand with a visual appeal. Use the tools listed below to create the best marketing designs.
Canva is perhaps the most popular web-based graphic design tool for marketers today. With Canva, you can create visually stunning and engaging marketing content for your brand, truly cashing in on the visual appeal.
- Create marketing content like logos, banners, flyers, and posters for various channels
- Create brand content like business cards, resumes
- Design videos and memes
Prices start at $12.99 per month; a free plan is available
- Creating infographics and presentations
- Template variety
- Limited options to edit text
- Problems with element resizing
Designers use Figma to collaborate on designing beautiful marketing media. It is a high-efficiency software that puts together tools for quick design, automated resizing and plugin support.
Starting at $12 per editor per month, a free plan is available
- The collaboration feature allows for good teamwork
- Users love the Autom layout
- You must be connected to the network and online to use collaboration features
- Difficult prototyping
8. Adobe Spark (Now Adobe Express)
Now known as Adobe Express, Spark is the ultimate tool for marketing graphic design. It is a task-oriented, unified platform that allows you to design rich media and share it on web, and mobile over Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Design logos, flyers, pamphlets, social media posts and more
- Edit existing media
- Media animation capabilities
Starting at $9.99 a month, a free plan is available
- Excellent customization capabilities
- End result looks really professional
- Limited templates
- The web version is difficult to use
Visme is a full-stack professional design tool for marketers to create a variety of digital assets. If you don't want to deal with complicated tools and processes to design something, Visme provides beginner-friendly functions.
Starting at $12.25 per month, a free plan is available
- Great tool for creating social media posts
- Can create stunning professional presentations
- Frequent formatting and customization errors
- Generic templates
Task Management Marketing Tools
As a marketer, you probably have a zillion tasks lined up. The list below shows some of the best task management tools you can use to organize your collaboration and tasking.
You can utilize Notion for marketing project management or for taking notes. The highlight of this software is that it doubles up as your digital "desk" and allows you to collaborate online with your team.
- Collaboration capabilities
- Collective notetaking for better context
- Workflow builder
- Resource and Community
Starting at $4 a month, a free version is available
- Co-editing and collaboration
- Page creation
- Edition tracking is difficult
- Limited integrations
Evernote is a notetaking suite that lets marketers gather their ideas in one place and turn them into goals. It is a full package that you can carry as an app to consolidate your ideas in multiple forms - text, media, recording and more - and collaborate with your team.
- Synchronize and organize your notes
- Save ideas from the web using a direct button
- Tasks and calendars
Starting at $7.99 a month, a free version is available
- Great tool for collaboration
- Multi-device notetaking and sync capabilities
- It can get cumbersome for shorter notes
- Space limitations in the free plan
12. Google Docs
Google Docs is a popular online collaboration tool for documents. Marketers can use it to work on reports together. This tool is specifically useful for remote teams as it allows file sharing and offers all official document forms like spreadsheets, slides, forms and more.
- Collaboration in real-time
- AI-based creation assistance
- Connectivity with other apps
Starting at $12 a month, a free plan is available
- MS Office-like features that are free to use
- Great collaboration
- You need an internet connection to collaborate
- Limited formatting options
Brand Marketing Tools
What is marketing without branding? There are quite a few brand-specific tasks that marketers need to perform, and the following list of tools can help you do exactly that.
Rebrandly is a marketing essential with its capabilities for creating branded links and link management. You can create short, interesting links for your branded content that the users can remember easily, earning you more visitors and leads.
- Creation and sharing of branded links
- Link integration with existing workflows
- Link shorteners and scaling capabilities
Starting at $29 a month, a free version is available
- Great tool for branded links used for microblogging
- UTM parameter embedding
- Lacks good tutorials
- Limited API integrations for domains
Marketers can use Qualtrics for a survey and feedback-based marketing activities. Execute effective surveys and gather essential market insight on consumers, employees, and market dynamics.
- Capture consumer data
- Predictive analytics backed by AI
- Customizable workflows
A free plan is available, pricing on request
- Creating surveys using this tool is easy
- Good analytics and tracking features
- Lacks better templates
- Steeper learning curve
Latana is an essential tool for marketing insights. It can be effectively used for brand management. It is said that Latana is the first tool in marketing that uses data science with the most accurate market insights.
- Cohorts and audience segmentation
- Marketing strategy assessment
- Customizable dashboard
- Visual data displays
Pricing on request
- Great value for money
- Easy to use
- The learning curve is a little steep
Social media marketers will find Mention to be of great use for social media listening. Customers today are heavily influenced by social media; monitoring their behavior thus can be of great advantage to a brand.
- Notifications and alerts for trigger instances
- Monitoring of brand mentions online
- Social listening and publishing tools
Starting at $29.5 a month, a free version is available
- Filter-based search is great
- The creation of alerts is a handy feature
- The publishing tool needs improvement
- Some searches aren't very accurate
Email Marketing Tools
Capturing leads through email still reigns supreme. Especially where B2B marketers are concerned. Check out the list below for the best email marketing tools of 2022.
Mailchimp is best utilized when you are seeking to automate your marketing workflows, like emails and outreach. This tool is specifically designed for small businesses and has user-friendly AI-powered tools.
- Email automation and predictive segmentation
- Create unique and customized emails
- Integrability with over 300 applications
Starting at $9.7, a free plan is available
- Tag merging is a great feature
- Responsive interface
- Certain functions are HTML only
- Limited information in the reporting feature
AWeber specializes in email marketing services and automation for small businesses. They have clients across the globe. AWeber is a good choice if you are looking for a tool that quickly lets you set up emails.
- Email marketing and automation
- Build your own landing pages
- eCommerce pages
- Push notification setups
Starting at $16.15 a month, a free plan is available
- The auto-responder series is a great feature
- App integrations are great
- System errors log you out
- A multiplicity of tools can be overwhelming
Sendgrid is an essential cloud-based tool for marketers that lets them monitor the deliverability of their marketing emails. Its powerful email building features make it the preferred software for companies like Airbnb and Uber.
- Email API integration
- Create smart email marketing campaigns
- Analytics on email delivery
Starting at $15 a month, a free plan is available
- Fantastic email API integration, however
- Free-tier and easy buy-in
- API key creation
- Customer service is not the best
20. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is one of the most popular email marketing tools today, known for creating highly engaging emails. This tool is best utilized for sending emails for newsletter sign-ups.
- Template builder tool
- Segmentation and cohorts
- Marketing automation
Starting at $9 a month, a free plan is available
- The UI is simple, and it is easy to create emails
- Good organization and functionality
- Customer support could be better
- Formatting controls could be better
If your marketing needs are not fulfilled with the above tools, check our dedicated research page, where we reviewed and mentioned the best email marketing software.
Digital Marketing Tools
Making your brand visible online is about utilizing the right digital marketing tools. Below is a list of the best ones you can use in 2022.
For the marketers passionate about SEO, Ahrefs provides a full-stack toolset complete with learning resources and community support. It is considered as best SEO software company focusing on SEO by sharing educational resources.
- Site audits and exploration
- Keywords toolset
- Content exploration
- Rank monitor
Starting at $99 a month, free 2 months with an annual subscription
- Excellent for link building and content marketing
- Great website audit
- The help guide isn't very detailed
SEMRush is best used for improving your brand visibility online using marketing insights. This is a good choice for digital marketing.
- SEO and content marketing
- Market research
- Advertising and social media
Starting at $119 a month, a free plan is available
- SEO audit and competitor analysis features are strong
- Quick generation of SEO reports
- SEO writing assistant tool could do better
- Menu navigation could be better
23. Longtail Pro
If you really want to zero down on your keyword research, Longtail Pro is the right marketing tool. If your business is a specialized niche, for example, antimicrobial fabrics, Longtail Pro can benefit you greatly.
- Keyword research
- SERP and backlink analysis
- Site audits and rank tracking
Starting at $147 a year, 4 months free with an annual plan
- Keyword suggestions are good and competitive
- Rank updates and follow-ups everyday
- Is slow to load
- Search cap on keyword research when using seed keywords
Marketers seeking to create fantastic website experiences for users and SEO need to get Ryte. Especially for small and medium-sized businesses, Ryte can improve the website experience and quality.
- Quality assurance and web performance
- Accessibility and compliance
Starting at $120 a month, a free trial is available
- Great for managing SEO-related risks
- Market-oriented reporting
- Developing APIs is tough
- That said, the TF*IDF analysis tool could be better.
You can find more digital marketing tools here fully reviewed.
Social Media Marketing Tools
Social media is big today. Marketers seeking to capitalize on this trend need at least one tool from the best performers in the list below.
Buffer provides tools that integrate social media accounts and help to post, schedule, analyze and comment on interactions. It is an intuitive, streamlined tool that enables complete social media marketing from one dashboard.
- Social media control with one dashboard
- Detailed analytics along with insights
- Easy engagement with meaningful followers
Starting at $5 per month, a free plan is available
- Calendar scheduling is very helpful
- Integration of all social media accounts on a single platform
- It is inconvenient to upload multiple images
- Support for GIFs would have been better
Manage all aspects of your social media through a single tool while collaborating with your team. This social media scheduling tool is the best to use if you work with multiple social media accounts across your organization's bandwidth.
- Get post ideas based on a variety of parameters
- A central intuitive library
- Schedule, preview, interact and analyze
Starting at $35 per month
- Ability to create content on various social platforms and publish it
- Loomly's tips are very helpful
- Calendars sometimes go out of sync with social media accounts
- Settings sometimes clash with notifications
Socialpilot is the perfect social media marketing tool to use if you want to automate your social media management. Marketers prefer this tool because it allows them to publish posts across channels simultaneously.
- Bulk scheduling and calendars for social media
- Client and team management
- RSS feed automation and browser extensions
Starting at $25 a month
- Great scheduling feature
- Analytics and reporting are on point
- Instagram analytics could be better
- Outdated interface
Hootsuite is one of the best social media marketing and management platforms to improve your reach and get more business. Additionally, you can use this tool to improve your customers' social commerce experiences.
- Multichannel messaging and management
- Post planner
- Paid ads and promotions
- Market trends and monitoring
Starting at $49 a month, a free plan is available
- Great for post scheduling and posting to multiple channels simultaneously
- Resources on how to market better
- The layout isn’t very intuitive
- Editing GIFs can be a pain
Media agencies, marketing teams and freelancers can use Planable to collaborate on social media marketing. If you are looking to execute speedy social media campaigns, this tool is for you.
- Create, review, and approve social media posts 6 times faster
- Create your own workflows
- Collaboration tools
Starting at $11 a month, a free plan is available
- Excellent tool for organizing collaboration and teams
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Customizing bulk-post content can be difficult
- The tool lacks analytics
I am sure these are the best social media marketing tools out there, but if you still need more tools before finalizing them, then take a look at our best handpicked and reviewed social media scheduling tools.
Account-Based Marketing Tools
If your focus is to zero in on your hot leads, your business can benefit from the functionalities of the following account-based marketing tools. These tools help you execute targeted marketing.
Leadfeeder is the best B2B lead generation tool marketers can use to convert page views into prospects. You can see the exact details of the visitors that come to your website by integrating with your Salesforce module.
- Static and dynamic IP
- Traffic identification and behavior
- Lead qualification and contact
- CRM integration
Starting at $80 a month, a free plan is available
- Lead qualification and engagement are top-notch
- The prospecting tool is quite useful
- Lacks activity tracking details
- Traffic visibility could be better
This is a great tool for automating your sales and marketing activities like gather B2B accounts and contact information. LeadGenius combines the power of sales intelligence data and B2B marketing to deliver high-quality lead management features.
- Automation of B2B data, RPA, and outsourcing
- Prospecting Automation
- Real-time global data
Starting at $50 a month, a free plan is available
- You can find data that is hard to come by for B2B visitors
- Specialized targeting
- It is slow to load
- Segmentation and its management are not the best
You can use DemandBase for your target audience's account-based marketing and sales intelligence. This platform is a great unification of sales and marketing. If you wish to spot sales opportunities sooner, this is the right tool.
- Lead discovery and account intelligence
- Analytics with GTM Engine
- Buying experiences and personalization
Pricing on request
- Excellent prospect insight
- Self-launching campaigns
- Lacks performance measurement of bounce rates
- Steep learning curve
Terminus is a fantastic tool to use at scale for multichannel account-based marketing for B2B. It provides you with dynamic data for capturing targeted leads and engaging them with multichannel-enabled campaigns.
- Multichannel engagement experience
- Customer data platform
- Quantitative measurement of marketing programs
- Database for ABM at scale
Pricing on request
- Lead nurturing, and B2B targeting are excellent features
- It enables better management of ad spend
- Attribution could be better
- Lacks detailing on source information for the site visits
Website Builder Marketing Tools
WordPress is an excellent content management system for content marketing today. It is open source and can be used by anyone. The powerful features it boasts can be combined with useful plugins to create an excellent marketing campaign.
You can plug in some useful marketing tools to WordPress to make the best of it.
- Yoast SEO for SEO optimizations
- Jetpack plugin for analytics
- Google XML Sitemap for indexing
WordPress is the best website builder and is free to use, but premium features and hosting are chargeable.
- The drag and drop option helps create pages easily
- Great plugin compatibility
- The security system is not the greatest
- The dashboard isn't the easiest to navigate
Pixpa is a portfolio website that creators, artists, designers and photographers can use to market their work online. It also lets marketers create eCommerce stores, client galleries, and much more.
- Website Builder
- Online store
- Blog builder
- Client and eCommerce galleries
Starting at $3 per month, a 15-day free trial
- Customizable and responsive themes
- Excellent gallery management
- Lack of mobile version
- Third-Party integrations with popular tools like Dropbox and Google Apps
Marketers can use Duda to create engaging and interactive web designs for their target audience. This platform is created to be the toolset of designers that deliver design services to downstream clients.
- Website building
- Team collaboration, client management and billing
- eCommerce and App store
Starting at $14 per month
- Excellent website builder platform
- Great customer support
- Too templatized
- Element alignment can be off sometimes
Wix is a cloud-based web development tool that lets you build websites using HTML5 and drag-drop. It is extremely easy to use and provides specialized functions for building eCommerce stores. You also get access to drag-and-drop builders.
- Visually stunning templates
- Advanced SEO tools
- App market
- Countless fonts
Starting at ₹325 a month
- Templates are beautiful and help to set up a website quickly
- You get many premium features with a free plan
- Log in to sync website updates to the actual site
- The premium plan applies to only a single website
Shopify is one of the most popular online commerce platforms to set up your store to market and sell things. It is a full-fledged eCommerce solution that can set you up from end to end, including payments and invoicing.
- 3-step store builder
- Email marketing and automation
- Customer groups and business chats
- Facebook ads
Starting at $29 per month, a 14-day trial is available
- Managing customer orders is very easy
- Backend is easy to setup and use
- Inventory management isn't the best
- Pricing is rigid and inflexible
If you're unsatisfied with the above tools and looking for more sophisticated ones, then we have well-researched and reviewed the best website builder to suit your business need.
Website Optimization and CRO Tools
As a marketer, you need to know all your options when trying to improve the conversion rates on your online channels. Here is a list of the best tools you can use to boost CRO and optimize your website.
Hotjar is a marketing essential that lets professionals know what their users say and how they behave online. You can use Hotjar for heatmaps and session records to tell exactly what your customers are doing on your website.
- Heatmaps and recordings
- Surveys, templates, and feedback
Starting at $32 a month
- Session recordings have excellent filtering capabilities
- User insights are deep
- Heatmap data is limited to 30 days
- The tool can offer a customized dashboard
VWO is a leading A/B testing tool for marketers that helps streamline conversion rate optimization. It enables you to boost your CRO through five core concepts: Plan, Track, Test, Analyze, and Target.
- Behavior analytics and personalization
- Customer data platform and program management
- Web experimentation
Pricing on request
- Landing page experiments are a great feature
- You can customize landing pages easily
- User management is complicated
- No integration with Google Analytics
Optimizely is tool marketers use to run A/B validation tests for conversion rate optimization. You can also utilize this tool for web content management and digital commerce. The testing allows for eliminating guesswork for boosting CRO.
- Tasking and workflows
- Digital asset management
- Timeline tracking with integrated calendars
- Work request streamlining
Pricing on request
- Excellent reporting and A/B testing
- Great insight on page performance
- Lacks integration with other analytics software
- Personalization can get problematic
You can also read a few more CRO tools here in another article.
Marketing, Reporting, and Analytics Tools
Modern marketing banks on actionable data and insight that can inform marketing strategies with sound judgment. Leave behind the traditional ways of marketing through hunch and adopt the following tools for a more data-driven approach.
42. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a holistic social media management platform that covers everything from marketing to data intelligence and customer care. The tool is extremely easy to use. Social media marketers will find Sprout Social a high-utility tool for their strategies.
- Customer engagement tools
- Social post scheduling and publishing
- Social listening and analytics
- Employee advocacy
Starting at $149 per user per month, a free trial is available
- Sprout Social has a high-utility dashboard
- The analytics are on-point and downloadable
- Pricing is a little steep
- It lacks native support for social networks
43. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a leading ROI measurement and marketing returns quantification tool. It is completely free to use. You can get a premium version if you are a larger enterprise to scale the tool for your marketing requirements.
- Visualization and reporting
- Funnel analysis tools
- Data activation and integrations
- Smart goal setting
Works on a freemium model (up to 10 million hits)
- Good for demographic data and user behavior
- Excellent goal analysis
- Dashboard organization could be better
- Cookie handling can be made better
Marketo by Adobe is an excellent tool for marketers to automate their business assessment and marketing tasks. If you want to personalize and customize user journeys across your brand, this is the right tool.
- Personalization and experience automation
- Cross-channel engagement
- Sales partnerships
- Predictive content
- Account profiling
- Marketing impact analysis
Pricing on request
- Data management is easy
- The tool provides high security
- Email templates aren't great
- Lacks Salesforce integration
Similarweb is every marketer's tool to assess the competition by measuring their traffic.
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword and affiliate research
- Ad research
- Media Buying
Pricing on request, a free trial is available
- Marketers like the website analysis and audience research in this tool
- It lacks the combined traffic analysis for web and mobile
If you need to discover how your users interact with your digital channels and touchpoints, Mixpanel is the right tool. Using this software, you get real-time user behavior analytics that helps you design marketing strategies better.
- Analysis of conversions and drop-offs
- Measurement of active usage
- Retention driver discovery
- Team dashboard
Starting at $25 a month, a free plan is available
- Event capturing and generating reports work really well
- Excellent chat function for real-time user interactions
- Lacks alert management
- The customer service is not great
Marketers use the heap to measure users' actions on their website, like clicks, swipes and taps. This tool is an insight machine that is extremely useful for creating high-quality user journeys on your online platforms. You get high visibility into user actions on your pages.
- User cohorts and analysis
- Data context
- Automatic event tracking and data science
Pricing on request, a free plan is available
- Automatic tracking of all events on a page
- Quick dashboard creation
- A/B tests are not that great
- Tables and charts cannot be customized
If you still want more dedicated analytics and reporting tools, then check our handpicked list here.
Content Marketing Tools
Content marketing is essential to convey your brand's story and intentions to your consumers. It can create great avenues to interact with your customers and engage them in quality information. Here is a list of useful tools for content marketing.
Marketers use BuzzSumo- cloud-based platform to search for content, engagement, and outreach opportunities. It is specifically targeted toward influencer marketing and can be used for tracking and optimizing content marketing campaigns.
- Content research and discovery
- Chrome extensions and API
- Influencer search
Starting at $99 a month, a free plan is available
- Social share accounts are accurate
- Backlink checking is excellent
- Slack integration is laced with bugs
- Automated reports aren't great
If you are seeking to measure the performance of your content and SEO efforts, BrightEdge is an excellent tool. It is focused on helping you improve the SEO of your online channels with tools like reporting, forecasting and SEO recommendations.
- B2B marketing solutions
- Keyword reporting and marketing insights
- Site reports and opportunities forecast
Pricing at request
- Captures user intent very well
- Campaign monitoring and lead generation perform exceptionally
- Limited integration capabilities
- Steep learning curve
You can take a look few more content marketing tools to cater to your business need and achieve goals.
Video Marketing Tools
Biteable is one of the most effective video marketing content creation platforms online. It is focused purely on vide-based content and provides excellent features like over 1 million stock images, video templates and much more.
- 2D drawing
- 3D modeling and animation
- Audio captures and brand overlay
- Content Library
Starting at $49 a month
- Customer support is exemplary
- End-to-end video creation and publishing
- It can get laggy when you feed too much information to a project
- Edit screen is difficult to use
Marketers use Vyond to create branded assets like GIFs, characters, props, animations and videos. For marketers exploring the niche of custom animated videos, Vyond can provide a plethora of useful tools like character libraries, backgrounds, props, and music.
- Animated marketing videos
- Ready templates and movement libraries
- Video editing
Starting at $49, a free trial is available
- Prerecorded voices for perfect syncing with characters
- Great asset library
- Cannot work in layers
- Lacks customization options
If you want more, try these eight great storytelling video editing tools that will make it easy to integrate video into your business marketing strategy.
Marketing Communications and Team Collaboration Tools
Teamwork is key to creating effective marketing campaigns. The digital tools listed below best suit online collaboration and communication regarding all your marketing campaigns.
Slack is a marketing communications app that is built around enabling team collaboration. It enables open communication with tools like open discussions, private and direct messaging, file sharing, and message archiving.
- Search modifiers
- Quick Navigation
- Document tools for management and version tracking
- Reminders and RSS feeds
- Shared channels and workspaces
Starting at $6.67 a month, a free plan is available
- Communication within the team is easy
- Screen sharing
- Search results may confuse you initially
- It is complicated to setup and configures a guest
Marketers leverage Zoom for video conferencing or for virtual meets remotely. It has been a great tool during the lockdown. You can implement any marketing meeting or discussion using its essential features like webinars, marketplace, meetings and chat.
- Bot integration
- Cloud phoning
- Virtual experiences
- Whiteboard collaboration
- Virtual workspaces
Starting at $149 a year, a free plan is available
- Multiplicity of users on the same call
- Session recordings
- The audio quality isn't the best
- Requires flawless internet connection, no compromise
Intercom is a revolutionary marketing tool that lets marketers see what customers are doing and get in touch with them personally. The communications are highly contextual and on the terms of the customer. It is a highly coveted Engagement OS for marketers.
- Onboard and activate customers
- Re-engagement tools
- Conversion tools
- Personal customer support
Pricing on request
- Situational customer support is excellent
- The tool has excellent configurability
- Integration can be difficult
- It can be a bit expensive
You can find more team collaboration tools here if you want to try more dedicated tools.
The performance of your marketing efforts depends on how efficient and well-orchestrated the entire process is. Utilizing the right marketing tool makes all the difference. There are tools for practically every marketing operation you can think of, from lead discovery to closing a sale.
You can check out the high-performance marketing tools listed above to select the one that works best for your goals.