The main aim of creating The Next Scoop (TNS) blog is not just publishing an article, but to share valuable pieces that are useful for readers. So if you’re a digital marketer, the small business owner or experts, looking to share content, then we always welcome.
We are quite different than other common Internet Marketing bloggers because we focus on quality rather than quantity. When it comes to guest posts, we are a very choosy one. We accept only high-quality guest articles. Each and every article is reviewed by an editor before it goes live on the blog, so be careful and read below guideline before pressing the submit button.
Writing Guideline for TNS
If you did plan to contribute an article on TNS, you must check these guidelines.
- We do accept blog on the following domains
a) Digital Marketing – Trends, new tactics, something new, how-to, case studies, and Infographics
b) SEO – trends, tactics, how-to guide, infographics
c) Content marketing – everything about content, writing, blogging, case studies, How to guide, infographics, etc.
d) Social media – new trends, case studies, how-to guide, outstanding tips, etc.
e) Mobile marketing – app marketing, outstanding tips, how-to guide, etc.
f) Blockchain or ICO marketing – new ideas, tips,
g) Reviews – we do accept reviews for all digital marketing, sales, and social media tools.
- All articles must contain at least 1000 words. The article must be well-formatted, informative, and engageable
- We hate plagiarism, so be careful. No grammar, punctuation mistake
- Along with the article, you must provide a relevant image, screenshot, and graph.
- We accept only .doc or Google Doc format articles.
- Editor reserve rights to remove, edit links and content.
- An article should not be submitted elsewhere without our prior notice.
- Expect our reply within 2 business days.
- Provide author bio of 100 to 200 characters, with social media links (preferable – twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Website)
- All links to the sales and service page would nofollow.
- Once the article is published, it won’t be removed from the site.
- We have got the right to keep or remove links.
If you’re following the above guideline then don’t hesitate to send us your ideas. You can send it at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com