Krishna Patel is a Ex Digital Marketing Executive at Acquire and Jagat Media. She is also a blogger and writing about Digital Marketing and its new updates. She believes and always keeps trying to do something new. When Krishna steps out of office, she loves to spend time with loved ones. Feel free to follow Krishna on Twitter and LinkedIn.
"Marketers chase trends like surfers chase waves."
Every marketers always keep their eyes on every big Movements in the marketing space. But how do you know the which latest trends is going on in the marketing field? Yeah, this is problem for most of us. Then? No worry, check out my article which includes top inbound marketing articles roundup which will surely aware you with the trends as well as gives you the best solution ever for your marketing or business problems.
Let’s go for another round up again. In this article roundup, we will talking about the latest trends and upcoming news in digital marketing, content marketing, online marketing, SEO, Social Media and email marketing. Check it out these top inbound marketing articles from August 2017.
1. Digital Marketing:
- In this post guest writer of entrepreneur Karina Welch explaining how to develop a marketing strategy that keeps up with the technology.
- In the world of digital marketing there are three main word is important. But which are they? Look at these post of Mike Donahue will tell you that three words of digital marketing.
- Krishna Patel (Yeah! It’s my article) is give an explanation about How To Keep A Track And Analyze Your Website’s Progress Through Digital Marketing?
- CEO and co-founder of Smart Insights - Dave Chaffey drill down key tactics and digital marketing trends of 2017.
- Want to optimize multiple keywords on your website? But you don’t know how? Corey Morris gives the attention on how you can optimize the multiple keywords for your site.
- Boost up your knowledge with these article by Upcity. You can check the other 25 digital marketing articles which will give you the best for your marketing strategy.
2. Email Marketing:
- Jordie Van Rijn will explain you the step by step process on how to lift the email marketing conversion in this article.
- Here are a few methods email marketers can employ to successfully deliver emails without treading on the gray areas email blasts entail. Scott Heimes explains how you can do it the right way to avoid annoying your recipients.
- Email marketing is one of the strongest marketing strategy to get the ROI(Returns On Investment). Before this you must have to prepare with the A-Z concept of email marketing. Sendgrid comes with the full guide of email marketing. I hope that will work for your marketing strategy.
3. Content Marketing:
- As we all are familiar with the content marketing benefits, but Michael Feeley comes with the unexpected in-house content marketing benefits just for you.
- Joe Pulizzi always come up with the new concepts. In this post, marketers will grab the how they can win with the long term content.
- “LinkedIn marketing today is one of the most effective gimmicks to reach the target audience and one of the best places to meet professionals and connect with them.” With the help of this post , Honey Singh will guide to all marketers on how to do effective content marketing on linkedin. You can also know how you can reach more audience on linkedin in just a time.
- interactive content generates two times more conversions than passive content. Karen Dikson will give you the best 6 ways to boost your content that can be interactive.
4. Social Media:
- Marketingprofs comes with the amazing infographic that will give you the complete guide on Facebook and instagram advertising . The infographic starts off with a few statistics that show just how powerful ad targeting on the social media platforms can be.
- How social selling helps businesses to increase leads, sales and gives a perfect ROI? Dipasha Kakkar has now brought these social selling strategies for higher conversions.
- Do you want your employees to contribute to your social media? Cynthia Johnson will gives you the five tools that will help to coordinate the content your team posts on social media.
- Do you know which strategy will protect your brand? Which one is best for your brand? Vikas Agrawal comes with the 4 strategies which helping you to protecting brands on social media.
- Jeff Gilden have five reasons for entrepreneurs to consider search engine optimization as a long-term investment instead of a cost.
- You know what is SEO? But how you can do it like a pro? Alejandro Rioja Elucidate the seo like a pro and give you actionable list will bring you the most results.
- Stevan Mcgrath listed the 5 common seo mistakes that will hurt your website as well as google is also hate that mistakes. He also persuade the mistakes in deeply. Check it out on TheNextScoop.
- Check it out these article of Kristopher Jones if you want to improve your website SEO ranking with the user friendly interlinking. Article also shows you why interlinking should still be a central concern of your SEO development.
6. Mobile app marketing:
- Infographic is he best ways to represent your ideas. Rose Leadem come up with the amazing infographic that will display how to market mobile app so its find the global or worldwide success.
- Jessica Poundstone is a senior content marketing manager and in this article she will going to share something more interesting, she recommend keeping the eight principles at the center of your mobile marketing strategy.
7. Online marketing:
- Marketing is an especially harder task for startups since you are bound by limited budget and resources. Guest blogger of tns - Lois Sapare list out the 5 marketing mistakes that every entrepreneur should stay away from it.
- AI and chatbots are trending technology for all business. But which one come with the best prospect, chatbot or AI? Tim Hayden has share of experiences in artificial intelligence and also shows companies how to embrace technology and improve their brand.
Missed out my last roundup? check it out here:
If I missed anything, please let me know in the comment section. So I can come up with the more interesting articles in my next round up.
Subscribe to weekly updates
You’ll also receive some of our best posts today