If you want to take your email marketing efforts to the next level, then use HTML email template builders. Learn some of them here and get ready to up your email marketing game!
Email marketing still remains a powerful channel. Videos, social media, blogs, and paid ads are effective in engaging your target audience. However, nothing builds strong customer relationships like the ability to connect with your consumers in their inboxes.
Brands and content creators know that email is an important part of their marketing strategies. These figures prove that:
- 64% of small businesses rely on email marketing to reach their customers
- 35% of brands send 3-5 emails per week to their subscribers
- 4 out of 5 marketers would choose email marketing over social media
If you are yet to try out email marketing, it’s high time you jump on the bandwagon. After all, research shows that customers like to hear from you.
It is important, however, that you take your email marketing efforts to the next level. That’s why you need HTML email template builders. Why would you send dull-looking emails when you can design eye-catching newsletters?
In this article, we’ll go over the four best HTML email template builders for 2022. Get ready to up your email marketing game!
What is an HTML email template builder?
An HTML template builder is a tool that helps marketers create a reusable HTML file. This file can be used to develop email marketing campaigns.
With the help of an HTML template builder, brands and content creators can build responsive emails in no time. The tools enable them to showcase their brand identity, i.e. colors and logo, to distinguish themselves from other companies.
Why does your business need an HTML email template builder? Because this technology comes with numerous benefits:
- It saves time. Usually, you start each campaign from scratch. This means that you need to manually create a template which takes time and resources. An HTML email template builder, however, allows you to develop a reusable HTML template in just a few minutes. All you need to do is leverage its options to create a new campaign.
- It creates eye-catching templates. Your customers will get tired of seeing the same-looking newsletter over and over again. You must engage them with eye-catching designs. Most HTML email template builders enable you to use different colors and visuals to make your newsletters pop.
- It helps you reach your customers regardless of the email client they use. The best HTML email template builders are compatible with numerous email clients. This ensures your emails show up just as they are supposed to on the customer’s end.
- It gives you access to an extensive library. Sometimes you might not have time (or will) to build a campaign from scratch. This is when it’s useful to have an HTML email template builder that has a library of pre-made and customizable templates. Just select the template you like and you’ll be good to go.
Now that we know what an HTML email template builder is and its benefits, let’s see which tools you can use.
The best HTML email template builders every marketer needs
As Forbes calls email marketing the most powerful tool to take your business to the next level, it’s obvious you should turn your attention to it. Streamline the process by leveraging an HTML email template builder.
A quick search of this technology will show a wide variety of tools. Which one should you choose? Your go-to HTML email template builder should have the following features:
- A library of pre-made templates. At times, you might need to develop a campaign in just a few hours. Creating your own template can be time-consuming in this case. That’s why you need a library of ready-made templates.
- A drag-and-drop editor. This is a powerful tool that enables you to create emails by adding various blocks in your template and changing the color, design and font. Both your dedicated development team and inexperienced team member can find their way around this editor.
- Compatibility with a wide range of email clients. We talked about this earlier in the article. Make sure your selected HTML email template builder has the option to test how an email appears in various email clients.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface. If it takes you days to understand how a tool works, you’ll waste your time. When you invest in an HTML email builder, it should make your life easier.
Considering the above, we have selected the four best HTML email template builders for you. Let’s check them out.
Image Source: Mailchimp
Mailchimp has been the go-to tool for many businesses in the industry. According to statistics, almost 14.000 people sign up to the platform every day. What makes Mailchimp so popular?
The biggest reason lies in its easy-to-use layout. It won’t take you long to find your way around the Mailchimp platform. Add a drag-and-drop interface to that, and you’ll be making an HTML email template in just a few minutes.
Mailchimp enables you to make aesthetically pleasing newsletters. You can create a stunning template by adding the required elements to a blank page. This is helpful if you want to showcase your brand identity.
A custom-made template ensures subscribers associate your business with specific colors and designs.
In case you don’t have time, Mailchimp features an extensive library of ready-made templates. The email template editor is flexible, allowing you to customize the template as you see fit.
The most important features:
- Numerous pre-made templates
- Template editor
- Advanced analytics to monitor your campaigns’ performances
Image Source: Moosend
Moosend is another HTML email template builder you can use to develop and launch your email marketing campaigns. It is especially great for those just starting out with email marketing.
The tool offers a drag-and-drop editor that enables you to create a responsive template quickly and easily. There is also a library of newsletter templates, courtesy of Moosend. You can change these pre-made templates so they reflect your business better.
If you feel your template is lacking, you can always leverage the Moosend image picker that integrates with Stock images, social media platforms and others.
Advanced elements will breathe new life into your campaigns, allowing you to personalize your emails and create dynamic content.
- A drag-and-drop editor
- Landing page builder
- Various integrations
Ready to create your next email marketing campaign? Stripo can help you there! It is especially great for small to medium-sized businesses.
Stripo is an email template builder that comes with a drag-and-drop editor. This feature ensures you make responsive templates that look great on any mobile device and screen size. You don’t want your newsletters to appear differently depending on the device.
The tool’s interface is user-friendly. Even if you’re just starting out, you won’t have any difficulties navigating your way through Stripo.
Stripo also has a library of custom modules. You can reuse your module creations when you access this library, simplifying the template creation process.
When the time comes, you can leverage the Stripo email testing tool. This will send test emails, enabling you to see how your design looks. This feature is important because you want to send error-free newsletters to your audience.
The most noteworthy features:
- Over 900 fully responsive email templates
- Modules library to reuse your existing templates
- Various export options
Image Source: Benchmark Email
Benchmark Email is a simple HTML email template building tool suitable for small businesses. With this tool, creating your first newsletter will be easy.
Most marketers will leverage Benchmark Email to send and create newsletters. The process will be straightforward because of the tool’s drag-and-drop editor. It comes with an intuitive block design and campaign preview.
The tool also comes with various advanced features. For instance, you can automate triggered campaigns, send welcome emails or build your email list. Look at Benchmark Email as your all-encompassing email marketing tool.
Those who want to create eye-catching designs can leverage the Benchmark email designer. This feature offers live editing, responsive email creation, email templates and customized colors.
If you want to monitor the performance of your campaigns, we have some good news. Benchmark provides real-time insights that tell you how your target audience reacts to your campaigns.
The best features:
- A drag-and-drop editor
- Marketing automation
- A/B testing to determine what works best for a specific email marketing campaign
As the market is oversaturated, you must cut through the noise. What better way to do that than with engaging newsletters?
Luckily, the market offers so many HTML email template builders. Each of them has unique features that take your emails to the next level. We suggest you choose the tool that fits your needs the most.
Once you select your go-to tool, try it out and create unforgettable campaigns. Remember, first impressions matter. If the first email you send to your customers is dull, they’ll probably hit the unsubscribe button.
Avoid that by using one tool on our list!
Subscribe to weekly updates
You’ll also receive some of our best posts today