Krishna Patel is a Ex Digital Marketing Executive at Acquire and Jagat Media. She is also a blogger and writing about Digital Marketing and its new updates. She believes and always keeps trying to do something new. When Krishna steps out of office, she loves to spend time with loved ones. Feel free to follow Krishna on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Social media is becoming the important part of our life (personal and professional) or I must say now we can’t imagine our life without social media. Social media has a potential to reach new customers and convert them into your lead. It helps you to increase your business, popularity, branding and awareness of your current activities. If you use the social media in a right way, then you will become a successful businessman or entrepreneur.
There are many ways to learn about the social media, but in this growing world, the webinar is one of the trendy and popular ways to learn anything at your place. Webinar comes with valuable content, strong messaging, perfect list, basic to trending elements and many more things.
Here is some of the webinar’s list on social media. I hope you may find something new and different from this webinar list.
Want to know more twitter then this seminar is very useful for the people who wanted to be a member of “Twitterati” and that people who need a little push to gain a bit more insight into the business.
• How twitter is right or wrong for you and your business
• How to do best practice on twitter
• How to use hashtags wisely.
• Know about twitter analysis
2. Social Media – Maximizing the Impact, Minimizing the Risk
Whether it is a small business or big enterprise, social media play an important role to increase brand awareness, market their business. It can minimize or reduce your business risk. Have you consider the risks after impacting non-direct marketing?
• How social media minimize your workload
• Monitoring what goes out to the world?
• How to provide security to your social media account
• Communication and client interaction online
3. The Best Social Media MetricsShow ROI with new KPIs and dashboards
Confuse about how to plan and make social media measurement strategy that will help to improve social media insights, earn bigger budgets and increase recognition? Want to learn about very latest measurement tools? This webinar will definitely work you out.
• Learn from two top measurement experts and also interact with them
• How to improve social media insights?
• Skill to use the very latest measurement tools and KPIs before competitors
Luminary Katie Paine and Southwest Airline’s Ashley Mainz
4. Webinar- Mastering Social Media to Grow Your Small Business
This webinar is dedicated to those people who want to establish hegemony on social media and grow their small businesses.
• Control over social media
• How to keep mastery in social media to enlarge your business
5. How Kaiser Permanente and Mayo Clinic Use Social and Education to Drive Engagement and Deliver Better Care
What if your organization improve customer service by getting feedback on social media? This webinar by the Kaiser Permanente’s Director of Social Media and the director of the mayo clinic will explain how social media reach out to and engage with patients and employees alike.
• How to use education and training for effective and secure engagement
• Which ways used by Mayo clinic to multiply their messages and reach more people.
Every small or big organization is seeking with the goal strategies, tools and tactics that effective on business. And social media is one of them. After this webinar, you will know about the how to set goals and objective that will achieve. These powerful tips will help to get your email messages opened and read and also shareable.
• Opportunity Capture your own idea and build your “Next social campaign”
• How to make the combination of email and social media for nonprofit
• Tips on email campaigns
7. npSocial Demo Webinar: Non-Profit Social Media Marketing
Just put your leg in the world of nonprofit content marketing and seek to touch-up with the social media then this webinar is just for you. You may achieve some new today’s nonprofit leverage.
• You May Learn These “How To” Section:
• Increase Members
• Drive Donations
• Recruit Volunteers
• Amplify Awareness
• Activate Advocates
• Engage Corporate Sponsors
Are you ready to take the next step? Have you thought about what social media networks to use in your business? This webinar definitely sought out these questions and will give you a closer look at LinkedIn.
• Learn who will use LinkedIn and how.
• Aware of the new aspects of LinkedIn
Engaging your social availability is the most important task in the business. How we will grow our business’ visibility in less time instead of taking more time. This webinar helps you to save your valuable time so you will get back to what you love to do and run your business.
• Tips on saving up and managing your social media
• How to find valuable and original content for the post
• Integration of your social media with sales promotions and event
How actually social media help to your business? This question is spreading fastly in the world. Social media has become the basic for every small to large business. How to use social media that will you surely learn in this webinar.
• Learn about the Basic ideas and types of social media.
• How to engage your customer
• How to increase sales, brand awareness and chances of business success
If you are not aware of the basic things of social media then you have to go with this webinar because in this webinar they are going through the basic ideas to how to grow your following with post on social media.
• Will start with the basic on the account
• How to use social media
• How to post on social media platforms and linked up your connections
I am sure you will learn many things from these webinars. Tweet me or comment here if you come across any new website or just want to say hello
Subscribe to weekly updates
You’ll also receive some of our best posts today